If you’re ready to earn your degree, Casa Loma College has the programs to help you meet your career goals. We welcome students with the academic preparation and motivation to successfully complete a college degree program.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
News / Blog
Trained and licensed Physical Therapist Assistants should have little trouble finding job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
There is a high demand for physical therapist assistants, especially due to the aging baby boomers who are more susceptible to chron
Blind Test Shows AI-Enhanced MRI Scans Are Just as Good B
CLC student 1710A, MRI Graduate Class of 2019
We enter the classroom, bright eyed and full of eagerness to learn of the explorations of our future chosen careers. While we sit comfortably, (for the most part), in our well-lit educational environment, notebooks blank and our pens waiting to start filling the pages with unknown and new information. The instructor really doesn’t share with you the reality, the fears, and the hard work that goes into
The word RESILIENCE has become quite the buzzword in current media and marketing. Terms and concepts related to the idea of being resilient seem to pack quite a bit of value-added to products and services that claim to make you more resilient.
Clearly, as a public, we love the word and we love the idea of being resilient but what does it really mean?
Resilience is much more than just a buzzword. It’s also more than being prepared for adversity, an
Stop resisting the inevitable and prepare yourself properly.
Our lives have abruptly and drastically shifted. For some, this means the ground is shuffling beneath you now and you have to alter your positioning to avoid falling.
For others, you may get a much-needed respite from the demands of an over-scheduled, stretched-too-thin lifestyle, but the stuckness of inactivity is beginning to set in.
We’re in the midst of a significant
Have you ever finished a conversation and realized that you still had a ton of questions or comments and are actually not really sure what the end result of the conversation was? Or for that matter, do certain conversations leave you completely drained and feeling sort of spacey?
These are all signs that what’s happening isn’t really communication in the
Integrative Health Science (IHS) (B.S.)
- Complete the online application and submit non-refundable processing fee.
- Meet the college general admissions requirements
- Exception: applicants for the IHS program are not required to take admissions exam
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary course work
- To include:
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Admissions Essay: The Admissions Essay is of considerable importance and is your opportunity to reveal your best qualities and to show the admissions committee what makes you stand out from other applicants. We are looking for the applicant that knows themselves well, has academic goals and a career direction and can articulate them clearly.
Choose a topic that recounts “that moment when” …
In your own voice, tell a story that reveals a defining moment that helped to shape who you are today and influences who you’ll be tomorrow. In other words, the story should give the admissions committee a real sense of your unique personality, characteristics, and qualities.
You can write about pretty much anything – an experience, an inanimate object, a movie, a place, a person – as long as your essay reveals how that experience, thing, movie, place, or person made an impact on you.
The Admissions Essay must be typed, approximately 400-500 words, and submitted in proper format for an essay. For help on formatting an essay refer to: http://www2.ivcc.edu/rambo/eng1001/format.htm or https://style.mla.org/formatting-papers/
- Career Specific Questions: In 250 words or less answer the following three questions.
- Why are you interested in a career in Integrative Health?
- How important do you feel integrative health is to the overall care of a patient?
- What does integrative health mean to you?
- Attend and participate in the IHS Online program orientation.
- Successfully complete Introduction to Learning (IOL) which assesses the students’ abilities and prepares the student for successful learning and navigation in online education.
Any applicant not meeting all of the general admission and programmatic admission requirements will be denied admission into the program.