The following forms are for the convenience of the students.  All forms are in Adobe PDF format. Please print out, fill out and return to the appropriate department.

To view these PDF properly please open them with Abode Reader. Opening them from your Internet Browsers will not show them properly. Thank you.

Duplicate Diploma Request Form
This form is used to get a duplicate copy of your diploma. Print this form, fill it out, and mail or fax it to the campus you attended.
Duplicate Diploma Request

Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
This form is used for disabilities accommodations requests.
Reasonable Accommodation Request Form

FERPA Brochure
Helpful information on Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
FERPA Brochure

Incident Reporting Form
This form is to be used to report any behaviors of concern or incidents of safety that occur on campus or at an affiliation of Casa Loma College.
Injury_Incident Report Form

Transfer Credit Petition Forms
These forms are for students that would like to have their prior work evaluated for transfer credit. All requests must be received by the Registrar’s Office prior to the admit date to be considered.

Transfer Credits Student Appeal Form
PTA Transfer Credit Petition Form
MRI Transfer Credit Petition Form
DMS Transfer Credit Petition Form

Student Grievance Form
This form is for those students wishing to initiate a Formal Grievance.

Student Grievance Form

Student Information Release Authorization
This form is used to give Casa Loma College permission to release the student information to a designated third party. The third party might be a student’s parent or spouse.

Student Information Release Authorization

Student Info Change Form
This form is used to change mailing address, email address, telephone number, and emergency contact information.

Student Info Change Form

Request for Extended Time Off/Leave of Absence
This form must be completed and submitted to your Program Director when either Extended Time Off or a Leave of Absence is desired.
Request for Extended Time Off / Leave of Absence

Verification of Enrollment Form
This form is for students who need written proof of enrollment and attendance status at Casa Loma College.
Enrollment Verification Form