REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPTS HERE...
Your Casa Loma College transcript provides a comprehensive academic record that reflects all CLC academic coursework completed, degrees awarded, and credit for courses that were transferred from other institutions.
Take the Next Step
to Your Future
Find Your Program, Classes Start Soon!
News / Blog
What Are the Duties of a Medical Sonographer?
Sonographers help to prepare patients for the scan by recording their healt
As scientific thought began to work its way to the forefront, those ideas were treated like wives’ tales or folklore. So, in today's world we can rely on science to point the way towards foods that contribute to optimal cognitive function and we no longer have to spend our time foraging for mini
A team of researchers examined the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI
A study conducted by a team of researchers from the U.S. National Institutes of Health found brain damage in patients who died of COVID-19.
The 25-year-old female patient had been diagnosed with COVID-19, with symptoms including anosmia (loss of smell) and ageusia (loss of taste). Experience with her case was reported by Dr. Khaled Gad, PhD, and Ismail Ibrahi
Trained and licensed Physical Therapist Assistants should have little trouble finding job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
There is a high demand for physical therapist assistants, especially due to the aging baby boomers who are more susceptible to chron
Blind Test Shows AI-Enhanced MRI Scans Are Just as Good B
Official or Unofficial Transcript requests are accepted by completing the ‘Transcript Request Form” available online, in the Registrar’s Office or at the Campus front desk, or by submitting a letter containing the following information:
- Your name (printed). If your name was different when you attended Casa Loma College, please list both names.
- Your date of birth.
- The year you graduated or years you attended Casa Loma College.
- Complete address and phone number
- Email Address
- The number of copies needed
- Detailed mailing instructions
- Your full signature
It is very important that the Transcript Request Form and/or the letter are signed. We are unable to release any transcripts without your signature.
Email: signed transcript request form or transcript request letter to Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org Upon verifying student identity and that financial obligations have been met, the request (s) is processed by one of two options:
- Regular Service: $10.00 per transcript – Official or Unofficial. Processed within five to seven (5-7) business days of receipt of request and then mailed first class USPS.
- Expedited Service: $10.00 per transcript – Official or Unofficial + $15 expedited charge Processed within three (3) business days of receipt of request and then mailed first class USPS.