REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPTS HERE...
Your Casa Loma College transcript provides a comprehensive academic record that reflects all CLC academic coursework completed, degrees awarded, and credit for courses that were transferred from other institutions.
Take the Next Step
to Your Future
Find Your Program, Classes Start Soon!
The college offers accelerated hybrid programs to help you earn a degree in less than two years.
We are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools and we are approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE) for students to use their GI Bill education benefits at our Sherman Oaks, CA campus. Our Nashville, TN campus is not currently approved for VA Education Benefits.
News / Blog
Official or Unofficial Transcript requests are accepted by completing the Transcript Request Form available online, in the Registrar’s Office or at the Campus front desk, or by submitting a letter containing the following information:
- Your name (printed). If your name was different when you attended Casa Loma College, please list both names.
- Your date of birth.
- The year you graduated or years you attended Casa Loma College.
- Complete address and phone number
- Email Address
- The number of copies needed
- Detailed mailing instructions
- Your full signature
It is very important that the Transcript Request Form and/or the letter are signed. We are unable to release any transcripts without your signature.
Email: signed transcript request form or transcript request letter to Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org Upon verifying student identity and that financial obligations have been met, the request (s) is processed by one of two options:
- Regular Service: $10.00 per transcript – Official or Unofficial. Processed within five to seven (5-7) business days of receipt of request and then mailed first class USPS.
- Expedited Service: $10.00 per transcript – Official or Unofficial + $15 expedited charge Processed within three (3) business days of receipt of request and then mailed first class USPS.