- This event has passed.
DMS Application Deadline (Evening Schedule)
DMS ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
Casa Loma College thanks you for your interest in our DMS program. We know that you will enjoy your learning experience with us here on campus and into the clinical environment. DMS is professionally a very rewarding career choice. The DMS Team looks forward to meeting you at your entrance interview. The DMS Program requires the commitment of an enthusiastic and dedicated student. It also takes a student willing and devoted to study and learning and one who comes into the program with either a background in healthcare or with a good understanding of what the healthcare filed and this program consist of.
DMS Admissions Process:
- Passing of the TABE Entrance Exam
- College Admissions Essays
- We look for clear writing that comes to life on the page and offers insight into the character and personality of the student. The essay gives the student the opportunity to introduce themselves to the admissions committee; to show who you are and what’s important to you. Try to keep your answer focused.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Suggestions: Teacher from high school or college who knows the student’s academic ability and potential; person who knows the student in a unique setting; church or community people who know the student well;coaches or people the student is involved with in activities, clubs, etc.. Family members, relatives or friends should not write letters of recommendations.
- Professional Resume
- DMS Panel Interview
Please contact our Admissions Department for further assistance, (818)785-2726 or firstname.lastname@example.org