Allied Health in Leadership and Management – Bachelors Application Deadline
Apr 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
The application process and requirements:
- Complete the online application and submit non-refundable processing fee.
- Meet the college general admissions requirements
- Exception: applicants for the AHLM program are not required to take admissions exam
- A conferred associate degree in an allied health discipline or other health related discipline.
- Official transcripts and proof of graduation from an accredited institution earning an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) or Associate of Science (A.S.).
- Completion of all associate degree course work with a grade of C or higher. Students not transferring in the required lower division general education courses, will be required to complete the general education courses before full admission in to the AHLM program will be granted.
- Official transcripts from all other post-secondary work completed
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (one reference should be from current or recent faculty, work supervisors, or a professional who has observed your work. The second can be from a co-worker or other professional reference).
- Participate in the AHLM Online Orientation.
- Successfully participate in the prerequisite course, Introduction to Online Learning, which assesses the student’s ability to be a successful student in the online environment. Students must successfully complete this course to proceed into the AHLM program.
- Communicate with Financial Aid to discuss and receive an estimate of financial obligations and available financial assistance resources.
- Own or have access to a web-connected device capable of running modern software and streaming media including web-conferencing applications such as ZOOM