The B.S. for Allied Health Leadership is for professionals who wish to expand their career options in community health care settings.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
News / Blog
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
One of the most widely known December holidays, Christmas traditions vary around the world. While America
are under attack every single day!
Additives to “enhance” flavor, preservatives to “protect” texture, and a mul
While women are twice as likely to experience post-traumatic stress, it is a disorder that affects both genders and all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic barriers. The extreme stress and anxi
Water is cheap and healthy. And drinking H2O is an effective way for most people to stay hydrated. The National A
That’s according to a new joint report from U.S. careers advice site TopInterview and job search platform Resume-Library, which ranked personality among the top three factors most employers look for in new hires.
We thank all of our graduates and employers for their continued commitment to the excellence of our progra
Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Leadership and Management (AHLM)
The success and promotion of allied healthcare professional depends highly on leadership ability. Over the next decade, hiring enough quality healthcare professionals and optimizing clinical staff to cover the rising demand for patient services will be among the biggest challenges facing the healthcare industry. Most healthcare organizations do not have the capacity or expertise in workforce solutions to keep up with the intensely competitive, and rapidly changing healthcare environment and are relying on institutions such as Casa Loma College to provide the personnel to fill these important positions.
At Casa Loma College we empower Allied Health professionals to adopt a lifelong learning framework that includes applied knowledge and evidence-based practices so they can make considerable differences in the lives of people utilizing the healthcare system.
A career in the allied health leadership and management makes you highly employable, allows you to help people every day and gives you the flexibility to live and work anywhere. With a higher-level degree, you can position yourself ahead of the game, ready for the rapidly changing healthcare environment.
The B.S. in Allied Health Leadership and Management is a bachelor’s degree completion program for individuals who are credentialed health care professionals and who have earned an associate’s degree. The program is also for those who are credentialed health care professionals who have completed accredited certificate or diploma programs in allied health.
The AHLM program is three (3) semesters consisting of 36 credits and can be completed in as little as 11 months. Total credits for the Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Leadership and Management is 120 credits.
- Community and Culture in Allied Health
- Teach and Learn in Allied Health
- Managing Allied Health Professionals
- Information Management in Healthcare
- Attain proficiency in the concepts, theories, and methods of inquiry pertinent to allied health leadership
- Develop essential competencies in organizational management, including skills for interprofessional collaboration
- Integrate knowledge of an allied health care field with the dynamics and complexity of the health care industry
- Demonstrate strategies to incorporate a variety of cultural frameworks into allied health practice
- Understand Interprofessional team dynamics within the framework of Critical Incident Response within the healthcare setting.
- Utilize data gathering tools for analysis and decision-making in critical response situations within the health care setting.
- Practice appropriate competency in oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Conduct research, drawing on and documenting a variety of sources deemed appropriate for academic work and synthesize findings in a coherent way
- Analyze the social, legal, and economic aspects of a problem/ situation in order to devise an appropriate strategy for problem solving
- Develop skills to identify and coordinate ethical organizational behavior within the healthcare system
Advantages of Casa Loma College AHLM Degree
- 100% fully online
- We will transfer in your allied health discipline associate’s degree – giving you a head start towards your bachelor’s degree.
- Faculty who are current professionals in the healthcare field, providing you real-world expertise
Interested in learning more before applying? Contact us by calling 800-270-5052, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Admissions.