If you’re ready to earn your degree, Casa Loma College has the programs to help you meet your career goals. We welcome students with the academic preparation and motivation to successfully complete a college degree program.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
News / Blog
CLC student 1710A, MRI Graduate Class of 2019
We enter the classroom, bright eyed and full of eagerness to learn of the explorations of our future chosen careers. While we sit comfortably, (for the most part), in our well-lit educational environment, notebooks blank and our pens waiting to start filling the pages with unknown and new information. The instructor really doesn’t share with you the reality, the fears, and the hard work that goes into
The word RESILIENCE has become quite the buzzword in current media and marketing. Terms and concepts related to the idea of being resilient seem to pack quite a bit of value-added to products and services that claim to make you more resilient.
Clearly, as a public, we love the word and we love the idea of being resilient but what does it really mean?
Resilience is much more than just a buzzword. It’s also more than being prepared for adversity, an
Stop resisting the inevitable and prepare yourself properly.
Our lives have abruptly and drastically shifted. For some, this means the ground is shuffling beneath you now and you have to alter your positioning to avoid falling.
For others, you may get a much-needed respite from the demands of an over-scheduled, stretched-too-thin lifestyle, but the stuckness of inactivity is beginning to set in.
We’re in the midst of a significant
Have you ever finished a conversation and realized that you still had a ton of questions or comments and are actually not really sure what the end result of the conversation was? Or for that matter, do certain conversations leave you completely drained and feeling sort of spacey?
These are all signs that what’s happening isn’t really communication in the
“What’s your passion?”
These students, having a passion that matches their skill set with reality aligning ever so perfectly, answer effortlessly. “Well, I’ve always been passionate about helping children, I love science and everyone in my family is a doctor, so I definitely want to pursue that field. I want to be a pediatrician. In fact, I have since I w
are under attack every single day!
Additives to “enhance” flavor, preservatives to “protect” texture,
Allied Health Leadership and Management (AHLM)
Students seeking admission to the Allied Health Leadership and Management (AHLM) program must meet the following criteria:
- Complete the online application and submit non-refundable processing fee.
- Meet the college general admissions requirements
- Exception: applicants for the AHLM program are not required to take admissions exam
- A conferred associate degree in an allied health discipline or other health related discipline.
- Official transcripts and proof of graduation from an accredited institution earning an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) or Associate of Science (A.S.).
- Completion of all associate degree course work with a grade of C or higher. Students not transferring in the required lower division general education courses, will be required to complete the general education courses before full admission in to the AHLM program will be granted.
- Official transcripts from all other postsecondary work completed
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (one reference should be from current or recent faculty, work supervisors, or a professional who has observed your work. The second can be from a co-worker or other professional reference).
- Participate in the AHLM Online Orientation.
- Successfully participate in the prerequisite course, Introduction to Online Learning, which assesses the student’s ability to be a successful student in the online environment. Students must successfully complete this course to proceed into the AHLM program.
- Communicate with Financial Aid to discuss and receive an estimate of financial obligations and available financial assistance resources.
- Own or have access to a web-connected device capable of running modern software and streaming media including web-conferencing applications such as ZOOM (minimum technology requirements outlined below)
You do not need to figure it out all on your own! Email your transcript(s) to our admissions advisor at email@example.com for a review of your transcripts and receive specific feedback about what courses you need to complete the AHLM program.
Students can receive transfer credit for previous nursing education through the following:
- Up to 84 transfer credits accepted from your Associate or Associate of Applied Science Degree in an allied health discipline
- Applicants not having sufficient 84 credits to matriculate into the program will be required to take foundational general education courses prior to full acceptance into the AHLM degree completion program.
Students must complete a minimum of 36 credits of the 120 credits necessary for the Bachelor of Science Degree in Allied Health Leadership and Management, in residence.