If you’re ready to earn your degree, Casa Loma College has the programs to help you meet your career goals. We welcome students with the academic preparation and motivation to successfully complete a college degree program.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
News / Blog
Trained and licensed Physical Therapist Assistants should have little trouble finding job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
There is a high demand for physical therapist assistants, especially due to the aging baby boomers who are more susceptible to chron
Blind Test Shows AI-Enhanced MRI Scans Are Just as Good B
CLC student 1710A, MRI Graduate Class of 2019
We enter the classroom, bright eyed and full of eagerness to learn of the explorations of our future chosen careers. While we sit comfortably, (for the most part), in our well-lit educational environment, notebooks blank and our pens waiting to start filling the pages with unknown and new information. The instructor really doesn’t share with you the reality, the fears, and the hard work that goes into
The word RESILIENCE has become quite the buzzword in current media and marketing. Terms and concepts related to the idea of being resilient seem to pack quite a bit of value-added to products and services that claim to make you more resilient.
Clearly, as a public, we love the word and we love the idea of being resilient but what does it really mean?
Resilience is much more than just a buzzword. It’s also more than being prepared for adversity, an
Stop resisting the inevitable and prepare yourself properly.
Our lives have abruptly and drastically shifted. For some, this means the ground is shuffling beneath you now and you have to alter your positioning to avoid falling.
For others, you may get a much-needed respite from the demands of an over-scheduled, stretched-too-thin lifestyle, but the stuckness of inactivity is beginning to set in.
We’re in the midst of a significant
Have you ever finished a conversation and realized that you still had a ton of questions or comments and are actually not really sure what the end result of the conversation was? Or for that matter, do certain conversations leave you completely drained and feeling sort of spacey?
These are all signs that what’s happening isn’t really communication in the
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Steps for Admission to the MRI Program
- Meet the college general admissions requirements
- To include:
- Professional resume including any prior post-secondary education
- Admissions Essay: The Admissions Essay is of considerable importance and is your opportunity to reveal your best qualities and to show the admissions committee what makes you stand out from other applicants. We are looking for the applicant that knows themselves well, has academic goals and a career direction and can articulate them clearly. Choose a topic that recounts “that moment when” …
In your own voice, tell a story that reveals a defining moment that helped to shape who you are today and influences who you’ll be tomorrow. In other words, the story should give the admissions committee a real sense of your unique personality, characteristics, and qualities. You can write about pretty much anything – an experience, an inanimate object, a movie, a place, a person – as long as your essay reveals how that experience, thing, movie, place, or person made an impact on you. The Admissions Essay must be typed, approximately 400-500 words, and submitted in proper format for an essay. For help on formatting an essay refer to: http://www2.ivcc.edu/rambo/eng1001/format.htm or https://style.mla.org/formatting-papers
- Career Specific Questions: In 250 words or less answer the following four questions.
- How did you become interested in MRI?
- Why are you certain that a career as an MRI Technologist is a good career choice?
- What are the job responsibilities required of an MRI Technologist?
- What personal qualities should a person possess for this type of career?
- A health examination performed by a physician/nurse practitioner/physician’s assistant with immunization history including verification through blood work. No student will be admitted with a disqualifying result or failure to meet the specified deadline provided by the Academic Clinical Coordinator.
- Clearance on consumer background report –completed after the start of the program; however, if the criminal background report required discloses violations, even if expunged, the finding may prevent the student from being placed in a clinical externship and the student may be dismissed from the program.
- Meet the physical and emotional requirements of an MRI Technologist student and MRI Technologist.
- Attend the mandatory on-campus orientation. Dates will be announced. Students who do not attend the entire orientation will forfeit their seat in the Program.
- Any applicant not meeting all of the general admission and programmatic admission requirements will be denied admission into the program.