Casa Loma College offers degree programs designed to help meet the needs of working adults like you. If you’re looking for a degree and career that will get you into today’s competitive job market, choose Casa Loma College.
CORONA VIRUS UPDATES AND RESOURCES
News / Blog
A team of researchers examined the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI
A study conducted by a team of researchers from the U.S. National Institutes of Health found brain damage in patients who died of COVID-19.
The 25-year-old female patient had been diagnosed with COVID-19, with symptoms including anosmia (loss of smell) and ageusia (loss of taste). Experience with her case was reported by Dr. Khaled Gad, PhD, and Ismail Ibrahi
Trained and licensed Physical Therapist Assistants should have little trouble finding job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
There is a high demand for physical therapist assistants, especially due to the aging baby boomers who are more susceptible to chron
Blind Test Shows AI-Enhanced MRI Scans Are Just as Good B
CLC student 1710A, MRI Graduate Class of 2019
We enter the classroom, bright eyed and full of eagerness to learn of the explorations of our future chosen careers. While we sit comfortably, (for the most part), in our well-lit educational environment, notebooks blank and our pens waiting to start filling the pages with unknown and new information. The instructor really doesn’t share with you the reality, the fears, and the hard work that goes into
The word RESILIENCE has become quite the buzzword in current media and marketing. Terms and concepts related to the idea of being resilient seem to pack quite a bit of value-added to products and services that claim to make you more resilient.
Clearly, as a public, we love the word and we love the idea of being resilient but what does it really mean?
Resilience is much more than just a buzzword. It’s also more than being prepared for adversity, an
General Admissions Requirements
Casa Loma College seeks to admit students who possess the appropriate credentials and have demonstrated capacity or potential that indicates a reasonable probability of success in completing the educational programs offered by the College. To accomplish this, the College evaluates all students and makes admissions decisions on an individual basis following the admission policies set forth in this catalog.
Students are encouraged to apply for admission as soon as possible for a specific program and start date. Students must complete the entire admissions process on or before the first day of class for all programs. Students who fail to complete the admissions process prior to the first day of class may be required to reschedule to another start date.
No person will be denied admission to Casa Loma College on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, veteran, or qualified disability in educational programs, activities, or admissions.
General College Admissions Requirements
Applicants must successfully complete the general admission requirements as well as meeting the individual program admissions requirements to be considered for enrollment to the program.
- Applicants are required to complete an application for admission, meet with an Admissions Advisor, and visit the campus to obtain a clear understanding of the College, view facilities and equipment, and have the opportunity to speak with staff and faculty.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
- Applicant must have/present one of the following prior to enrollment:
- A high school diploma (must show proof or original diploma)
- Official high school transcripts.
- Applicants who have earned a foreign degree must have the degree translated and certified to be equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma by an agency that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE);
- A general educational development (GED) certificate, or state-sanctioned test or diploma-equivalency certificate.
- Completed homeschooling at the secondary level as defined by state law.
- An associate degree.
- Completed at least 60 semester credit hours or 72 quarter credit hours leading to a degree but has not resulted in the awarding of an associate degree, but is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree at any institution; or
- Enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program where at least 60 semester or trimester credit hours or 72 quarter credit hours have been successfully completed, including credit hours transferred into the bachelor’s degree program.
- Casa Loma College does not accept Ability -to-Benefit students.
- Applicants presenting alternatives to a high school diploma, must provide the required documentation prior to their financial aid appointment.
- All applicants must be a United States Citizen or possess a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- All applicants are required to verify their identity by submitting a copy of a signed, unexpired, government-issued phot identification to the Admissions Office. This policy applies to all students, whether or not the student applies for financial assistance. The College reserves the right to request original or additional identity documents, at the College’s sole discretion.
- Applicants enrolling in the College who have a misdemeanor conviction should be aware that they may not meet applicable licensure or certification requirements and may not be able to secure employment in the field. Certain misdemeanor convictions may prevent a student from successfully completing the desired program due to the inability to place students on externship or clinical sites; therefore, in these instances, the College reserves the right to deny admission. Be sure to discuss licensing eligibility concerns and the effects of a criminal background on your program goals with your Admissions Advisor, in consultation with Program Director.
- Applicants requesting transfer credit for previous postsecondary education MUST have official transcripts submitted to Admissions prior to the last enrollment appointment with Financial Aid; If official transcripts are not received prior to the student’s final enrollment appointment with Financial Aid, request for transfer credit will be denied.
- All applicants must complete financial arrangements prior to enrollment.
- All applicants must pay a non-refundable processing fee for enrollment.
- All applicants must complete and sign an Enrollment Agreement.
- All applicants must pass the TABE Admissions Exam.
- If the admissions test score falls below the minimum score, and, based on the student’s documented previous education and related work experience, the Program Director Is authorized to use professional judgment to make an exception for the student to continue with the enrollment process.
English Language Proficiency
All applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate competence in the English language. Students must demonstrate English language proficiency through the TABE Entrance Examination or TOEFL before completing enrollment at the College. This requirement applies to international, non-international, residents, transfer, and non-transfer students. Based on the results of the assessment examination admissions will either accept or deny the applicant for enrollment.
Additional Requirements For Students In Blended And Distance Education Programs
Casa Loma College requires that all students, own a laptop computer that meets the minimum specifications outlined below. Students will be required to bring their computers, fully charged to class each day unless the instructor directs them otherwise. To complete an online degree, students will need a personal computer that meets the minimum system requirements and have access to a web-connected device capable of running modern software and streaming media including web-conferencing applications such as ZOOM.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
Veterans Student Services