Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
News / Blog
Program Mission Statement & Objectives
Casa Loma College is dedicated to providing the highest standard of education, service, and excellence in the disciplines of allied health. Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
The objectives of the institution are:
- To offer students a well-balanced program integrating theory, practical experience, and personal and professional development.
- To evaluate and direct those students who, based on their educational and technical skills, have the capability to successfully complete the program.
- To provide students with a supportive atmosphere that encourages personal and professional growth.
- To assist students in attaining knowledge, mastering skills, and developing critical thinking and effective communication skills, as well as instilling appropriate attitudes and values needed in providing care and responding to patients’ needs.
- To provide students with a competitive edge by being equipped with a high level of knowledge, skills, and competencies.
- To offer and consistently re-evaluate the programs and curriculum in order to meet industry demands and to address the needs of the community for quality training programs.
- Recognition of the unique worth and dignity of the individual
- Development and promotion of personal, professional and intellectual qualities
- Instruction based on sound principles of learning
- Motivation and participation of the individual in the educational and training process
What People are Saying
I am currently an active student in the DMS evening program. The instructors, Mr. Dhillon and Dr. Arthur, are fantastic, extremely knowledgeable, and always willing to help their students improve and succeed whether in lab or lecture class. You do learn a lot within the 2 year program and are expected to know all the information in order to pass the exams so expect to make time to study your books and especially (most importantly) learning how to scan! Practice is key!
Aside from the program, the school staff are all very friendly and willing to help out with anything you need! All in all, it's really up to the student to make use of their time here and take advantage of the resources offered at CLC. My youngest brother graduated from Casa Loma College and currently has a great job so I know it's within my reach to succeed in my future career.
I am a recent graduate of Casa Loma's Physical Therapist Assistant Program. The PTA program here is top notch. The faculty and staff really care about you and want you to succeed. I got accepted into 2 PTA programs and I chose this one after having my interview and seeing how passionate they were about Physical Therapy and teaching. I am so glad that I chose this program over the other. You get personalized teaching throughout the program because of the low student to teacher ratio. I felt that this helped me refine my skills to succeed.
The faculty also gets you prepared for your clinical rotations. My Clinical Instructors said that our school did a really good job preparing me for my rotation and that Casa Loma has a good reputation for PTA's. I was able to perform at a high level as a PTA during my rotation thanks to the faculty.
I feel more than ready to succeed as a PTA after my schooling here. I was able to pass my boards on my first try and I was able to get a job immediately after I graduated. I have nothing but great things to say about this program! I absolutely loved it here!!!
I started to inquire from this institution doing my best to get into the PTA program, staff members were very friendly and accomodating. I did my requirements with very little hope because of my financial situation, but the administration knew I really wanted to do this and I got accepted as a student after going through all the tests, procedures, and interviews. Financial department did what they can to pull out all the necessary resources for me to approved for student loans, professors are very adept and knowledgeable in their field of expertise as well. After graduating, they worked with the students nonstop through grueling long review classes before taking the boards to ensure students will do exceptionally well.
Long story short, I started with nothing... I graduated, passed my boards, became a licensed profession. I am currently doing Home Health and I couldn't be any happier. I owe my success to each and everyone from this prestigious institution.