Take the Next Step
to Your Future
Find Your Program, Classes Start Soon!
News / Blog
What Are the Duties of a Medical Sonographer?
Sonographers help to prep...
As scientific thought began to work its way to the forefront, those ideas were treated like wives’ tales or folklore. So, in today's world we can rely on science to point the way towards foods that contribute to optimal cognitive function and we n...
A team of resear...
A study conducted by a team of researchers from the U.S. National Institutes of Health found brain damage in patients who died of COVID-19.
The 25-year-old female patient had been diagnosed with COVID-19, with symptoms including anosmia (loss of smell) and ageusia (loss of taste). Experience with her case was ...
Trained and licensed Physical Therapist Assistants should have little trouble finding job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
There is a high demand for physical therapist assistants, especially due to the ag...
Blind Test Show...
Casa Loma College is a great place to volunteer. It can improve your well-being, self-confidence and give you something to do beyond studying and socializing. And we all know that helping others kindles happiness
- Tutoring: You get to share your knowledge and experience with incoming and current students. Check with your degree department to find tutoring positions.
- Mentoring: Senior students help underclassmen handle the academic rigors of their program. Check with your Program Directors or class mates to see if any one is in need of a student mentor.
- Student Orientation: Student orientations are conducted every class start and it’s a time when alumni can offer our incoming students tips and advice. Reach out to our Director of Student Affairs, Nicholas Walsh-Davis to sign-up for an orientation – email@example.com
- Pretend Patients: Allows our students to learn, develop, practice and improve their skills and techniques prior to going to externship.
- Advance Your Career: Hone your skills in teamwork, communication, task management and organization.
- Resume: Adding volunteer work to your resume can help you get hired.
If you are interested in partnering with Casa Loma College in any of these areas, or you have other ideas for working with the college or our students, please contact our President
Casa Loma College hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Our events promote health, educate students, connect our colleagues, and inform the community. Events are free to the public and we hope that you are able to participate with us!
Current and Upcoming events can be found here: Events