Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
The college offers accelerated hybrid programs to help you earn a degree in less than two years.
We are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools and we are approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE) for students to use their GI Bill education benefits.
News / Blog
What Are the Duties of a Medical Sonographer?
Sonographers help to prep...
As scientific thought began to work its way to the forefront, those ideas were treated like wives’ tales or folklore. So, in today's world we can rely on science to point the way towards foods that contribute to optimal cognitive function and we n...
A team of resear...
A study conducted by a team of researchers from the U.S. National Institutes of Health found brain damage in patients who died of COVID-19.
The 25-year-old female patient had been diagnosed with COVID-19, with symptoms including anosmia (loss of smell) and ageusia (loss of taste). Experience with her case was ...
Trained and licensed Physical Therapist Assistants should have little trouble finding job opportunities for the foreseeable future.
There is a high demand for physical therapist assistants, especially due to the ag...
Program Mission Statement & Objectives
Casa Loma College is dedicated to providing the highest standard of education, service, and excellence in the disciplines of allied health. Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
The objectives of the institution are:
- To offer students a well-balanced program integrating theory, practical experience, and personal and professional development.
- To evaluate and direct those students who, based on their educational and technical skills, have the capability to successfully complete the program.
- To provide students with a supportive atmosphere that encourages personal and professional growth.
- To assist students in attaining knowledge, mastering skills, and developing critical thinking and effective communication skills, as well as instilling appropriate attitudes and values needed in providing care and responding to patients’ needs.
- To provide students with a competitive edge by being equipped with a high level of knowledge, skills, and competencies.
- To offer and consistently re-evaluate the programs and curriculum in order to meet industry demands and to address the needs of the community for quality training programs.
- Recognition of the unique worth and dignity of the individual
- Development and promotion of personal, professional and intellectual qualities
- Instruction based on sound principles of learning
- Motivation and participation of the individual in the educational and training process