Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
If you’re looking for a career that offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, Casa Loma College will prepare you for that career!
General Admissions Requirements
A student seeking admission to Casa Loma College must meet the general admissions requirements in addition to the requirements of their specific degree program.
Casa Loma College prides itself on our well qualified and experienced faculty and support staff. We are currently seeking qualified people for the following positions.
Find the people and services available at Casa Loma College
News / Blog
CLC student 1710A, MRI Graduate Class of 2019
We enter the classroom, bright eyed and full of eagerness to learn of the explorations of our future chosen careers. While we sit comfortably, (for the most part), in our well-lit educational environment, notebooks blank and our pens waiting to start filling the pages with unknown and new information. The instructor really doesn’t share with you the reality, the fears, and the hard work that goes into
The word RESILIENCE has become quite the buzzword in current media and marketing. Terms and concepts related to the idea of being resilient seem to pack quite a bit of value-added to products and services that claim to make you more resilient.
Clearly, as a public, we love the word and we love the idea of being resilient but what does it really mean?
Resilience is much more than just a buzzword. It’s also more than being prepared for adversity, an
Stop resisting the inevitable and prepare yourself properly.
Our lives have abruptly and drastically shifted. For some, this means the ground is shuffling beneath you now and you have to alter your positioning to avoid falling.
For others, you may get a much-needed respite from the demands of an over-scheduled, stretched-too-thin lifestyle, but the stuckness of inactivity is beginning to set in.
We’re in the midst of a significant
Have you ever finished a conversation and realized that you still had a ton of questions or comments and are actually not really sure what the end result of the conversation was? Or for that matter, do certain conversations leave you completely drained and feeling sort of spacey?
These are all signs that what’s happening isn’t really communication in the
“What’s your passion?”
These students, having a passion that matches their skill set with reality aligning ever so perfectly, answer effortlessly. “Well, I’ve always been passionate about helping children, I love science and everyone in my family is a doctor, so I definitely want to pursue that field. I want to be a pediatrician. In fact, I have since I w
are under attack every single day!
Additives to “enhance” flavor, preservatives to “protect” texture,
Program Mission Statement & Objectives
Casa Loma College is dedicated to providing the highest standard of education, service, and excellence in the disciplines of allied health. Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
The objectives of the institution are:
- To offer students a well-balanced program integrating theory, practical experience, and personal and professional development.
- To evaluate and direct those students who, based on their educational and technical skills, have the capability to successfully complete the program.
- To provide students with a supportive atmosphere that encourages personal and professional growth.
- To assist students in attaining knowledge, mastering skills, and developing critical thinking and effective communication skills, as well as instilling appropriate attitudes and values needed in providing care and responding to patients’ needs.
- To provide students with a competitive edge by being equipped with a high level of knowledge, skills, and competencies.
- To offer and consistently re-evaluate the programs and curriculum in order to meet industry demands and to address the needs of the community for quality training programs.
- Recognition of the unique worth and dignity of the individual
- Development and promotion of personal, professional and intellectual qualities
- Instruction based on sound principles of learning
- Motivation and participation of the individual in the educational and training process