- Financial Aid
- Career Center
Menu Fav Icon
Request Verification of Enrollment
Top Content Image - Registrar
Request Verification for Enrollment
For a standard Verification of Enrollment Letter that contains only directory information, complete the online request form. [link].
For an Enrollment Verification Letter that contains non-directory information, such as student ID (SSN) or GPA, the student must complete the following steps:
- Print the Enrollment Verification Request Form page
- Complete and fax, mail or hand deliver the form to the Registrar’s Office. The fax number and mailing address is printed at the top of the form.
- Send a written request to: Registrar’s Office at your campus.
The request must include the following information to be processed:
- Student’s full name and any former names
- Student’s social security number or student key number
- Student’s current address including day time phone number
- Student’s signature to authorize the release of non-directory information (if applicable).
Students may request to pick up enrollment verification letters at the campus front desk. A photo identification must be supplied to when picking up. Verifications are typically completed within 2-3 days.