- Financial Aid
- Career Center
Menu Fav Icon
Top Content Image - Admissions - BPPE
California Education Code (CEC) section 94934 requires institutions to submit an annual report to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) that includes the following.
- The total number of students enrolled by level of degree or for a diploma;
- The number of degrees, by level, and diplomas awarded;
- The degree levels and diplomas offered;
- The Performance Fact Sheet
- The school catalog
- The total charges for each educational program
- A statement indicating whether the institution is, or is not, current in remitting Student Tuition Recovery Fund assessments;
- A statement indicating whether an accrediting agency has taken any final disciplinary action against the institution, if applicable;
- Additional information deemed by the Bureau to be reasonably required to ascertain compliance with the law.
CEC section 94929 requires each institution to report as part of the annual report, and to publish in the School Performance Fact Sheet, the completion rate for each program.
CEC section 94929.5 requires each institution to report to the Bureau, as part of the annual report, and publish in its School Performance Fact Sheet the following:
Job placement rates
License exam passage rates (for the preceding two years)
Salary and wage information of graduates employed in the field stated in increments of five thousand dollars ($5,000.00)