- Financial Aid
- Career Center
Menu Fav Icon
Top Content Image - About - Mission Statement
PROGRAM MISSION STATEMENT & OBJECTIVES
Casa Loma College is dedicated to providing the highest standard of education, service, and excellence in the disciplines of nursing, and allied health. Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
The objectives of the institution are:
- To offer students a well-balanced program integrating theory, practical experience, and personal and professional development.
- To evaluate and direct those students who, based on their educational and technical skills, have the capability to successfully complete the program.
- To provide students with a supportive atmosphere that encourages personal and professional growth.
- To assist students in attaining knowledge, mastering skills, and developing critical thinking and effective communication skills, as well as instilling appropriate attitudes and values needed in providing care and responding to patients’ needs.
- To provide students with a competitive edge by being equipped with a high level of knowledge, skills, and competencies.
- To offer and consistently re-evaluate the programs and curriculum in order to meet industry demands and to address the needs of the community for quality training programs.
Casa Loma College believes that education is a continuous process. It allows an individual to pursue learning activities necessary for personal and professional growth.
The College is dedicated to the following:
- Recognition of the unique worth and dignity of the individual
- Development and promotion of personal, professional and intellectual qualities
- Instruction based on sound principles of learning
- Motivation and participation of the individual in the educational and training process